Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Finding Brookside's hidden gem

By Debra Scheuerman
Tucked away behind Charleston's and not visible from Peoria I found Stash, a locally owned apparel store. Stash prides itself in offering apparel, gifts, and original Oklahoma clothing, however when I walked in I found so much more.

After being greeted by two employees, wearing what I could only assume was clothing from the store, I immediately noticed I was the only customer. Luckily the two girls did not hover while I browsed, rather they kept their distance and let me discover what the store has to offer.

Stash offers a variety of outrageous cards for every occasion.


My eyes were drawn to a wall displaying greeting cards from floor to (almost) ceiling. Stash offers cards for all occasions and cards just because. The next section that caught my eye was the baby clothing. In keeping with the style of the store, Stash carries trendy clothing for infants and toddlers. 

Towards the back of the store was the women’s clothing and original Oklahoma apparel. Stash has unique designs focusing around OU, OSU, TU, and the Oklahoma City Thunder.

The largest section of the store offered Oklahoma college apparel.

I may have driven by Stash without realizing it for the past few years, but now that I know where it is and all it has to offer I will definitely be visiting the store again.


For more information you can visit http://www.stashtulsa.com

No comments: