Thursday, September 07, 2017

Valkyrie features customizable drinks for the indecisive

By Clara Ard


Valkyrie offers a wide variety of drinks.

I walked into a dimly lit space, with booths to the left and stools lining the bar to the right. A cozy bar located in the vibrant Brady District of Downtown Tulsa, Valkyrie is a unique lounge with an intimate setting.  

The bartenders are friendly and highly skilled in the craft of cocktail-making. A selection of beer and mixed drinks are rotated seasonally, providing a plethora of unique drink options. 

For the indecisive, like myself, they provide a list of adjectives to help create a taste profile. 
I chose three words: light, playful, and bubbly. A few minutes later I was given a bright pink concoction. I took a sip, tasting hints of strawberry and champagne. 

Valkyrie is definitely worth the price as the experience was memorable and the drinks delicious.

Grabbing a cold one at the Valkyrie.

No comments: