Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tulsa: The Best of Both Worlds


Allison Dooman is a spin instructor and horse riding fanatic. When asked to share her thoughts about her hometown Dooman said, “I love everything about Tulsa. I love riding horses, and was on the equestrian team at Oklahoma State University. In Tulsa, I can drive twenty-minutes to the stables, and still live in the city. You can't get that in Stillwater. I’m close to family too, which is what I love most about this place."

 "I used to want to live further away from home, but I love the community here. I have a really strong group of friends, and I really love my job. Oklahoma doesn't get enough credit in my opinion. I love how Oklahoma City has kind of gotten on the map, and I would say Tulsa is headed in that direction, too," Dooman said when I asked if she's ever wanted to live anywhere else. 
Allison Dooman after teaching her morning spin class
By Madison Smith

No comments: