Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Not your average Target worker

By Rebecca Reeve

She may look like your normal target worker, but once you get talking to Kari you find that there is a whole different side to her. Before working at the local Target Kari was apart of a side show that travelled around America.

When asked about her interesting placed tattoos on her forearms Kari replied “the tattoos were part of my costume, I have them all over my body, for the show I played a 7-year-old girl, so I would wear really big puffy dresses.” Kari then showed us some of the tricks she used to do for the show by pulling her foot to her head.


Now Kari enjoys doing activities and doing things that give her an adrenaline rush, recently she tried body suspension and hopes to try more things like this in the future.


No comments: