Friday, February 08, 2013

Guys, Wings and Big-Time Sports in T-town

By J. L. Calderwood

A few of us decided to go to Buffalo Wild Wings a few nights ago. We are poor college students, so 60-cent traditional wings are a winner for us. We were lucky to get there before the Oklahoma City Thunder game started, so we had no trouble getting a table. 

I checked out the television screens. I noticed they had multiple games playing, both basketball and hockey. But they didn't have my favorite hockey team on any set. I asked the staff and they were happy to put on the Chicago Blackhawks game, which made us very happy.

 With the game on there wasn’t much conversation, but we were enjoying the game because the Hawks were winning and our food was outstanding. Beyond our table, I noticed everyone enjoying their evening out. I saw a couple on a date sharing a plate of wings, a table of six guys drinking whatever beer was on special for the night, and a family out of the house for the night.

 Buffalo Wild Winds allows you to enjoy yourself, relax from a stressful day, and enjoy your favorite sports team. Most importantly for us, Tuesday is 60-cent traditional wings.

No comments: