Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Great Tattoos With Culture

By Lionell Phillips Jr



Tattoos are life-long pieces of art on your body so why get something average. At the tattoo shop called Colour Studios, some of the best artists Tulsa has to offer can make your dream come true about getting a nice tattoo! The owner of the shop Daniel, Gulick, is not just a nice tattoo artist, he is also a great painter, sculptor and drawer. Most of his art work is mind blowing and can capture one's attention quick.


Daniel Gulick has traveled almost around the world creating amazing art work and has come up with outstanding ideas over the years. Daniel always brings positive vibes and can connect with anyone. While you laugh at Daniel's jokes the time is going to fly by like it is nothing.

  
Daniel free-handed my tattoos. I trusted him because of his background and knowledge of real tattoo art and the culture. All of my tattoos represent my family and my way of life. Daniel took his time and he created my tattoos and brought them to life. So if you want a great tattoo, stop by Colour Studios. They are located on 2012 E. 11th St.

No comments: